Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 22 - orange creme freeze ♥

I wasn't sure what to title this post.... so I titled it my favorite drink from beaners.  Perhaps its not the most creative title ever....or maybe its just so incredibly creative that no one understands.  Or maybe I just drank one so they were on my mind.   Yep.  Actually, that orange creme freeze is slightly noteworthy because it marks the first time I've been able to successfully drink from a straw.  Its possible that I may have been able to a few days ago... But i just didn't have the opportunity.  As of day 15, however, I was definitely unable to. So there's some progress for you! yes! So yeah.  thats about it for today.  There are  lots of normal life things going on... but not really at all relevant to a jaw surgery blog so I will spare you.   yep.. ooh, so my mouth didn't hurt very much today! that's something worth mentioning!! life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment